Ohio is a top industrial state and one of the nation’s leaders in manufacturing, trade and the green economy. We are proud to serve Ohio industry in maintaining safe, compliant, sustainable, and productive workplaces and operations. Whether you are looking for help with permitting and compliance, environmental consulting and engineering, or remediation, drilling or other services, our commitment to customer service and excellence makes us an Ohio environmental consultant you can trust.
Ready to Get Started?
Our Ohio office is located in Fairfield. We can travel across the state to provide environmental consulting in Ohio, including to areas in and near Ohio’s major metropolitan regions:
If you’re located anywhere in the state of Ohio, or in the southern Indiana area around Cincinnati, our Ohio office can serve you!
Services We Offer in Ohio
No matter what industry to which you belong, you want to approach your projects and daily operations in ways that are safe, compliant, efficient and environmentally responsible. From consulting and engineering to navigating permitting processes to remediation, we offer a comprehensive suite of services related to environmental consulting in Ohio. With our focus on customer service and high ethical and professional standards, we are here to help you meet your efficiency, production, safety, compliance and sustainability goals.
Here is an overview of environmental consulting services we provide to Ohio:
Ohio Environmental Consultant and Remediation Services
Since 1989, American Environmental Corporation has been a trusted provider of environmental consulting services, including:
- Environmental Site Assessments: Our office is ODOT Certified to perform Phase I Assessments, Phase II Assessments and Remedial Design, and has performed over 25 Phase I assessments under ODOT standards for the storage of building materials associated with ODOT road projects.
- Extraction Services and Equipment Rental We have a mobile remediation unit (MRU) for multi-phase extraction and several soil vapor extraction (SVE) skid-mounted systems. We offer these services and provide the option to rent this equipment for your use.
- Environmental Drilling: We offer a full slate of environmental drilling and core sampling services, including geotechnical drilling, water well drilling, monitoring wells and extraction wells, to name a few. All environmental drilling services are performed by fully licensed and OSHA-trained personnel, using well-maintained, top-of-the-line equipment to deliver excellent results and minimize downtime.
- Asbestos Abatement Services We maintain an Ohio Certified Asbestos Hazard Evaluation Specialist and a Kentucky Certified Asbestos Management Planner on staff to perform asbestos inspections, testing and removal services.
- Industrial Cleaning: Regulatory standards, productivity, safety and quality control all demand that industrial equipment and facilities be kept in good working order — and that requires keeping them clean. We have the equipment and expertise to take care of all your industrial cleaning needs.
- Industrial Waste Removal: We are fully staffed and equipped to provide safe, dependable removal and transportation of all kinds of hazardous and non-hazardous waste.
Ohio EPA has a number of regulatory and non-regulatory divisions that investigate and monitor environmental impact of business. We are intimately familiar with all aspects of OEPA compliance and can assist you in staying current with state environmental regulations.
- We have an OEPA Voluntary Action Program (VAP) Certified Professional on staff. Staff members have completed Phase I assessments, Phase II assessments and remediation at multiple VAP sites in Ohio.
- Our Ohio office has managed and performed work at numerous sites in Ohio under both BUSTR and OEPA regulations. Site activities include underground storage tank closure, emergency response, site investigation, remedial action plan preparation/implementation and post-remedial sampling/monitoring.
- Currently we have approximately 10 convenience store sites where we conduct all OEPA-required potable water sampling and reporting. This office has four employees with OEPA Class A Operator certification.
Administrative Support for Environmental Services in Ohio
Paperwork is an inevitable and necessary part of environmental compliance. We can help take the administrative burden off your staff so you can stay more productive by maintaining focus on your core competencies.
- Permit Renewal and Compliance Support: Our clients include Mid-Market and Fortune 500 companies.
- Reimbursement Claims: Our office has completed eligibility applications and reimbursement claims for over 100 sites in Ohio and Kentucky.
An Ohio Environmental Consultant You Can Trust
Since 1989, our mission at American Environmental Corporation has been to provide exceptional customer experience, with premium services delivered on time and on budget, and with the highest attention to integrity and safety. We’ve worked hard to achieve and maintain our A+ BBB rating, and we look forward to offering you the same accountability, reliability and value we’ve delivered over the years to many other companies all over Ohio.
Contact Us to Get Started
Looking for environmental consulting in Ohio? For a conversation, proposal request or site meeting, please contact Mike Alexander at 513-874-7740, or contact us online.