Our Kentucky office is located in Louisville, KY. We provide environmental consulting throughout the state of Kentucky.
Ready to Get Started?
These are some of the environmental consulting services we provide to Kentucky:
- The Kentucky office provides Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs) and Phase II ESAs conducted by professionals with over 20 years of experience each.
- Our office performs Property Condition Assessments (PCAs) in accordance with ASTM E2018 for manufacturing facilities, office buildings, storage facilities, apartment complexes, casinos and other commercial buildings. We have completed PCAs in Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio and Colorado.
- Our office conducts Soil Vapor Surveys in commercial/industrial buildings as well as residential settings.
- We provide Stormwater and Industrial Wastewater Sampling services for manufacturing plants in Kentucky and Indiana.
- Our office conducts Asbestos Surveys with staff maintaining Kentucky and Indiana Asbestos Inspector certifications.
- We provide UST Closure and Remediation Services for petroleum marketing and other commercial and industrial clients in Kentucky and Indiana under Kentucky Department for Environmental Protection (KDEP) and Indiana Department of Environmental Management (IDEM) regulations. Examples of the UST-related services we can assist you with include Emergency Response, Closure Assessment Reports, Site Checks, Initial and Intermediate Site Investigations, Initial Site Characterizations, Further Site Investigations, Corrective Action Plans and Quarterly Monitoring.
- Our office provides KDEP UST Branch, Petroleum Storage Tank Environmental Assurance Fund (PSTEAF) reimbursement services as a designated PSTEAF Eligible Company
- We develop and certify Property Management Plans under the KDEP Brownfield Redevelopment Program and can assist in other aspects of the brownfield application process.
- We perform Soil & Groundwater Assessment and Remediation Services for commercial and industrial clients throughout the region in accordance with KDEP UST Branch and Superfund Branch, and IDEM guidelines.
- We have a Professional Geologist on staff licensed in Kentucky, Indiana, Tennessee, Georgia and Pennsylvania.
- Our office performs environmental assessment services required for U.S. Housing and Urban Development (HUD) funded proposals and as required by the Illinois Housing Development Authority (IHDA).
For a conversation, proposal request, or site meeting please contact Tim Quinn at 502-664-4284 and firstname.lastname@example.org