Industrial waste disposal must be conducted with the highest regard for safety and compliance. Whether you require hazardous or nonhazardous waste removal, you need a waste management company you can rely on to provide safe, dependable and cost-effective waste disposal services.
American Environmental Corporation offers both hazardous and nonhazardous waste disposal services through our waste management division, American Industrial Services.
Contact the Waste Management Experts
Benefits of Professional Waste Removal Services
If your company generates any amount of hazardous waste, and/or significant amounts of nonhazardous waste, you need industrial waste management services. Your company will benefit from our service in many ways:
- Sanitation: Our crews will work efficiently to keep your facility clean and presentable at all times.
- Safety: Having your waste removal handled professionally will ensure that your waste disposal needs are dealt with in a manner that is safe for your customers and employees, the general public and the environment.
- Compliance: Our expert staff will make sure your waste disposal processes comply with all applicable federal, state and local regulations, so you don’t have to worry about the red tape or keeping up with regulatory changes.
- Minimize downtime: Regularly scheduled visits from our waste removal crews will keep your facility running smoothly and on schedule, unhindered by waste buildup.
- Cost efficiency: No need to invest in the equipment or training that proper industrial waste disposal We can take care of it all for you cost effectively and efficiently.
Hazardous and Nonhazardous Industrial Waste Disposal Services
American Industrial Services is the waste management arm of American Environmental Corporation. We have provided industrial waste management services for over 15 years.
American Industrial Services has Certified Hazardous Materials Managers (CHMM) on staff to help you determine if your waste is hazardous or non-hazardous and what the permitted disposal options are for that waste.
Our waste management and transportation services include:
Hazardous Waste Removal Services
Every one of our employees receives extensive DOT, EPA and OSHA training in hazardous waste removal (including 40-hour HAZWOPER and confined space entry). We also have a specialized fleet of vehicles licensed for use with hazardous materials and will transport your waste to the appropriate licensed disposal facility.
- Waste sampling and analysis
- On-site labpacking services
- Transportation of nonhazardous and hazardous wastes
- Industrial Process Wastes
- Liquid Wastes
- Petroleum impacted soils/groundwater
- Universal and electronic waste
- Household hazardous waste
- RCRA hazardous wastes
- Preparation of manifests and shipping documents
- Shipping materials and supplies (drums, boxes, bags, absorbent booms, etc.)
- Consulting for household hazardous waste (HHW) Centers: Proper Setup, Employee Training, Collection Procedures, and Recycling/Disposal Options.
Nonhazardous Waste Removal Services
A large portion of the waste materials we dispose of for our clients is classified as nonhazardous. However, it still must be handled in a safe, responsible and compliant manner. We take care of all the details, including permitting and following best practices for recycling and waste recovery.
Proper equipment is essential for efficient handling of any type of industrial waste. Our equipment includes:
- Vacuum Tankers
- Vacuum Trucks Including High Dump, High Velocity Guzzler
- Vacuum Boxes
- Tractor Trailers
- Box Trucks
- 15K Waterblaster
Need Industrial Waste Management Services?
To learn more about how American Environmental Corporation can help you manage your industrial waste cost effectively and with ease, contact us today.