We are proud to call Indiana home and provide our services throughout the Hoosier State. Our Indianapolis office serves as our corporate headquarters.
Environmental Consulting in Indiana
We offer a comprehensive suite of environmental services in Indiana, including environmental consulting and contracting, remediation, cleaning and waste services, compliance assistance, drilling services, and more.
Ready to Get Started?
Some of our most requested services include:
- Emergency management planning — We work collaboratively with county and municipal authorities to create preparedness, mitigation, response and recovery plans that help to minimize adverse impact and facilitate recovery in the event of an emergency. We work with clients to obtain grants and other funding so fiscal constraints need not be a barrier.
- Phase I and Phase II environmental site assessments — Identify existing or potential environmental contamination liabilities on your commercial and industrial real estate properties. We offer qualified and timely service to ensure that your environmental due diligence does not unnecessarily hold up the transaction process.
- Environmental remediation – Our expert technicians and field service teammates have designed, constructed and installed more than 55 soil and groundwater remediation systems in the Midwest. We offer a turn-key approach to environmental remediation to provide an easy, effective and economical experience for our clients.
- Industrial waste removal — Meet your compliance and sustainability goals with ease. We offer multiple industrial waste services to facilitate industrial hygiene, health and safety as well as waste reduction and resource reclamation. Many of our solutions result in significant savings to the bottom line.
- Groundwater monitoring/remediation — We provide groundwater monitoring and remediation services for commercial and industrial clients throughout Indiana and surrounding states.
- Underground storage tank removal — We are equipped to safely remove and dispose of any kind of underground storage tanks, collect soil and groundwater samples, and report all activities in a manner that complies with state and federal regulations.
- Environmental drilling — We offer a full range of environmental drilling services, including soil boring and sampling, and extraction and monitoring well installations. Our drilling operators are all fully qualified with a minimum of 10 years of experience in the field.
Indiana Environmental Services You Can Count On
We have been a trusted provider of environmental consulting services in Indiana since 1989. We are fully licensed and insured, adhere to the strictest standards of safety and compliance, and are committed to a high level of integrity and service to our customers. We also have a policy of random drug screening of employees to ensure safe and accurate performance.
Looking for Environmental Consulting in Indiana?
To learn more about our environmental consulting services in Indiana and throughout the Midwest, call us directly at 1-800-877-4955 or contact us here today.