American Environmental continues to strive for excellence and provide exceptional service to our clients. Our success creates opportunities for highly competent and skilled individuals in environmental engineering, geology, environmental science, health and safety, indoor air quality/industrial hygiene, remediation systems, hazardous waste management, drilling, project management, accounting and administration.
We consider our team to be our greatest asset which is why we value career and personal development for each of our employees. If you are interested in joining our dedicated team, please contact the regional office or division manager directly, and/or human resources at HumanResources@aecindy.com.
Now Hiring for:
Conduct environmental site investigations, assessments and surveys to sample, measure and analyze air, water, material, and soil. Identify, evaluate and recommend risk and remediation strategies/designs to ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations. Monitor well installations, soil and groundwater sampling. Prepare applicable permit applications, risk assessments and technical documents including proposals, reports and regulatory agency correspondence. Projects may include Phase I/II environmental site assessments, tank closure assessments, asbestos and lead surveys, and site planning and permitting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Studies, Geology or other related field
- 1-2 Years’ experience in Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments and other field work
- Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong team player with effective internal & external communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work outdoors in all types of weather and terrain
- Ability to maintain workload that may include occasional overnight travel and more than 8 hour days
- Must have a valid driver’s license with acceptable violation history
- Performs site visits, field observations and field data collection or assignments.
- Direct subsurface investigations and site remediation
- Promote a culture of safety.
- Monitor and enforce compliance with established policy and be alert for opportunities and suggestions that support continuous improvement.
- Performance of and / or oversight of construction activities, environmental site remediation, groundwater monitoring well installations.
- Assist with review, evaluation, and interpretation of environmental data
- Prepare technical reports to include Phase I / II’s, Environmental Site and Remedial Investigation and Environmental Remedial Action Work Plans and Reports
- Scheduling of company resources, subcontractors and outside resources
- Oversee decontamination and site cleanup
- Have knowledge to properly manage waste streams
Please forward your resume to HumanResources@aecindy.com or call 317-871-4090 x 209 to discuss this opportunity.