American Environmental continues to strive for excellence and provide exceptional service to our clients. Our success creates opportunities for highly competent and skilled individuals in environmental engineering, geology, environmental science, health and safety, indoor air quality/industrial hygiene, remediation systems, hazardous waste management, drilling, project management, accounting and administration.
We consider our team to be our greatest asset which is why we value career and personal development for each of our employees. If you are interested in joining our dedicated team, please contact the regional office or division manager directly, and/or human resources at HumanResources@aecindy.com.
Now Hiring for:
The function of this position will be to assist and support Project Managers to gain knowledge of each job site. This is done through sampling and monitoring of site, documentation and interpreting lab results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Studies, Geology or other related field
- Phase 1 ESA experience
- Great communication skills, both written and oral, with project managers and clients
- Strong time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Ability to maintain workload that may include occasional overnight travel and more than 8 hour days
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Collecting soil, groundwater and vapor samples
- Well purging and development
- Decontamination and site cleanup
- Manage waste from remediation systems
- Keep detailed records of all site visits
- Ability to take precision measurements
- Calibrate equipment and maintain calibration logs
- Accurate documentation on spacing and distances
- Direct subsurface investigations and site remediation
- Interpret data and write technical reports
- External Relationships/Program Advocacy
Please forward your resume to HumanResources@aecindy.com or call 317-871-4090 x 209 to discuss this opportunity.