American Environmental continues to strive for excellence and provide exceptional service to our clients. Our success creates opportunities for highly competent and skilled individuals in environmental engineering, geology, environmental science, health and safety, indoor air quality/industrial hygiene, remediation systems, hazardous waste management, drilling, project management, accounting and administration.
We consider our team members our greatest asset which is why we value career and personal development for each of our employees. If you are interested in joining our dedicated team, please contact the regional office or division manager directly, and/or human resources at HumanResources@aecindy.com.
American Environmental Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Now Hiring For: DRILLER HELPER / APPRENTICE
The person who fills this role is responsible for driving the company vehicle to and from the job site, ensuring all materials and equipment are in place and working properly for onsite drilling projects, and assisting in drilling operations.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is interested in learning the trade from highly experienced drillers and who’s desire is to build a career in Environmental Drilling.
- Take equipment to and from each job site
- Set up and take down equipment
- Assist in drilling operations
- Properly care for and store all equipment and supplies
- Complete all necessary paperwork for each job
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to perform manual labor
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds
- Must be able to work Monday – Friday, 8 to 12 hours per day, outdoors, in all weather conditions. Start time – 7:00am.
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
- Can accommodate overnight travel
- 40 hour HAZWOPER training and DOT Medical Card a plus but not required
Company Offered Benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Company paid Life, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability Insurance
We are always on the look out for top talent! Please feel free to submit your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
**Competitive pay and Awesome benefits available
** we’re proud to welcome individuals from all walks of life. We encourage anyone who is passionate about putting in a solid day’s work and getting paid accordingly. We will not judge or discriminate based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Call Melanie in Human Resources at 317-871-4090 ext. 209 or call or text 317-498-4555